Friday, June 15 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Blow Out LXXVII
Please join us for our 77th Backroom Blowout from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Carboniste wines, poured by Dan Person:
Michael Terrien wines, poured by Michael himself:
- Terrien Chardonnay Sonoma Valley 2012 $40
- Obsidian Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon Red Hills of Lake County 2016 $35
Subject to Change wines, poured by Alex Pomerantz:
Campesino Cellars wines, poured by Marcario Montoya and Griselda Ceja:
Importer Springboard, poured by Thomas Darling:
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.