Thursday, June 14 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Grape Study: Riesling
Riesling is considered one of the greatest white grapes in the world, if not the greatest. It's a challenging variety, but one that winemakers across the world test their abilities against. Tonight, we've got six Rieslings from Germany, Alsace, Australia, and California.
- Wagner Stempel Gutswein Riesling Rheinhessen 2016 NEW ARRIVAL
- Jochen Beurer "Schlifsandstein" Stettener Riesling Württemburg 2014 NEW ARRIVAL
- Hirsch Riesling "Zobing" Kamptal 2014 $30
- Pressing Matters Riesling Coal River Valley, Tasmania 2015 $35
- Benevolent Neglect Riesling Mendocino 2017 $28
- Trossen Riesling Kinheimer "Hubertslay" Auslese, Mosel 2015 $38
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.