Thursday, June 7 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Grape Study: Aromatic Whites
Tonight we focus on 6 aromatic white wines from around the world, made from grapes famous and more obscure such as Chenin Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Gros Manseng, Albariño, Ribolla Gialla, and Sauvignon Blanc. An olfactory party in a glass.
- Domaine des Aubusieres Cuvee de Silex Vouvray 2015 $20
- Domaine Gresser Gewurztraminer Alsace 2016 $25
- Wilson Foreigner Rorick Vineyard Albariño Sierra Foothills 2015 $30
- Massican Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2017 $35
- Domaine Cauhape Jurancon Sec 2016 $16
- Arbe Garbe White Wine Sonoma County 2016 $36
- This is a drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.