Friday, June 1 from 5:00-8:00 PM
This is a rare chance to taste some of the greatest and most historic wines in the world and discover the full range of fortified wine. On show will be sherry, madeira, port, vin doux naturel, and a stickie all the way from Australia. Ideal for any wine lover or student.
- Emilio Lustau Sherry Amontillado "Los Arcos" M.V. $18
- Domaine de Beaurenard Rasteau Vin Doux Naturel $30
- Niepoort Ruby Port $16
- Niepoort 10-year-old Tawny NV $24
- Henriques & Henriques 10-year-old Malvasia $48
- Pfeiffer Classic Topaque NV $38
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.