Friday, May 18 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Whites Of Northern Italy
The ancient Greeks rightly labelled their colony Italy Enotria, the land of vines. Tonight we focus on the north-eastern part of the country, from the plains and rolling hills near Venice up to the Alps.
- Ca' Lojera Lugana Bianco 2016 $17
- Manincor Moscato Giallo Sudtirol-Alto Adige 2015 $18
- Scarbolo Sauvignon Blanc 2016 $19
- Kofererhof Alto Adige Kerner 2015 $26
- Foresti "I Soli" Pigato 2016 $25
- Gini Soave Classico "La Frosca" 2015 $27
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.