Thursday, May 17 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Grape Study: Gamay
Gamay was famously outlawed from the Cote d'Or because it was encroaching on the noble Pinot Noir, meaning it was easier to grow and yielded a larger crop. Gamay may not be as serious as Pinot but it sure is fun and juicy.
Come and see how it does in France and California these days!
- B. Kosuge Gamay Noir Carneros 2016 $25.00
- Serol Eclat de Granite Cote Roannaise 2016 $20.00
- Domaine Gonon Macon-Bussieres Gamay 2015 $15.00
- Domaine des Marrans "Corcelette" Morgon 2016 $23.00
- Jolie Laide Gamay Noir "Barsotti Vineyard" El Dorado 2017 $34.00
- Laurent Martray Cote Brouilly Les Feuillees 2015 $25.00
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.