Thursday, May 10 from 5:00-8:00 PM
Grape Study: Albarino
Albarino is a staple of Spanish white wines and has only been grown in California since 1999. Sparkling Albarino is currently all the rage in Spain
and we delighted to show you the first sparkling Albarino made in North America, along with a very special treat from vines over 200 years old!
- Wilson Foreigner Rorick Vineyard Albarino Sierra Foothills 2015 $30.00
- Granbazan Albarino "Etiqueta Ambar" 2016 $24.00
- Carboniste Sparkling Albarino 2017 $26.00
- Do Ferreiro Cepas Vellas Albarino 2016 $56.00
- Ferdinand Albarino 2017 $8.00 (375ml can)
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.