Friday, May 4 from 5:00-8:00 PM
“I drink it when I’m happy and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I’m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it – unless I’m thirsty.” Lily Bollinger’s famous quote is seconded by us – there’s never a wrong time to drink champagne. We’ve got five world-class champagnes to share with you, a couple of old favorites and some new discoveries.
- Pierre Gimonnet Champagne Cuvee Cuis, Blanc de Blancs NV $52
- L Aubry Champagne Brut Rose NV $59
- Doyard "Revolution" Grand Cru Non Dose Blanc de Blancs NV $63
- J. Lassalle Cachet Or Premier Cru Brut NV $35
- Jean-Pierre Launois Brut Tradition NV $45
- This is a drop-in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.