Friday, April 27th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Springtime Rosé Tasting
It's that time of year - the sun is out, the afternoons are warming up, and the days are longer, and you're naturally cracking open bottles of rosé. We've got six to share with you to help you out during the summer months - three international and three domestic.
- Ostatu Rioja Rosado 2017 $18
- Alto Limay Pinot Noir Rose 2017 $20
- Clos du Caillou Cotes du Rhone Rose 2017 $23
- Lorenza Rose 2017 $19
- Betwixt Rose Grenache 2017 $20
- Ferdinand Rosé 2017 $10/can
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.