Thursday, April 26th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: GSM
GSM is the catchy Australian term for wines made from Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvèdre, the traditional blend for red wines from the southern Rhône. Join us to taste wines from California and the Rhône, as well as a cheeky bonus pour from Down Under.
- Cochon Pape Rocks 2013 $18
- Jolie Laide Grenache-Syrah "Rossi Ranch Vineyard" Sonoma Valley 2015 $42
- La Barroche "Liberty" Vin de France 2015 $34
- Mas des Restanques Gigondas 2015 $37
- Domaine de Ferrand Chateauneuf-du-Pape 2015 $51
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.