Thursday, April 19th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Sauvignon is, of course, the King of the Napa Valley, as well as Bordeaux's Left Bank. We've got some killer Cabs for you to try and explore its diversity, from St-Julien, Napa, and Lake County - and even a rosé!
- Kanpai Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Rose 2017 $25
- Ch. Peymartin Saint-Julien 2012 $43
- Stellareese Cabernet Sauvignon "Marcey's Vineyard" Calistoga, Napa Valley 2013 $42
- Obsidian Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon "Obsidian Ridge Vineyard" Red Hills of Lake County 2015 $33
- Maze Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014 $86
- This is drop in tasting, no reservation required. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- $25 per tasting.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.