Great Grape Study: White Rhones
Thursday, April 12th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: White Rhônes
The Rhône is famous for its red wines, but there are many high quality white grapes grown there too. We'll be sharing with you three wines from the southern Rhône made from varieties such as Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Clairette, and Rolle and then we offer you the opportunity to compare them with three West Coast versions.
- Domaine des Aspras Les Trois Freres 2016 $18
- Domaine de Fondreche Ventoux Blanc 2016 $21
- Domaine de Saint Siffrein Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2016 $39
- Illahe Viognier Willamette Valley 2016 $20
- Smithereens White Blend 2016 $21
- Alina White Blend Sonoma Valley 2015 $27
- This is drop in tasting, no reservation is necessary. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- $20 per tasting
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.