Friday, April 6th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Tasting Wines from French Alps/Jura
Wine geeks watch out - we've got a selection of wines from Savoie and Jura. These are small regions that are seizing people's attention. We'll have pink bubbles, whites, and reds, giving you a chance to discover why people are so drawn to these Alpine regions.
- Domaine Eugene Carrel Vin de Savoie Sparkling Brut Rose M.V.$22
- Domaine des Ardoisières Cuvée Silice 2016 $22
- Domaine de la Borde “Naturé Foudre à Canon” Arbois Pupillin 2015 $32
- Domaine de la Pinte Trousseau Arbois 2015 $30
- Francois Rousset-Martin "P P Andre" Cotes du Jura 2015 $46
- Gerald Dubreuil Cerdon de Bugey NV $20
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm! $20 per tastring.
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.