Thursday, April 5th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: Syrah/Shiraz
Syrah produces some of the world's finest wine, and we've got a line-up to showcase how the grape expresses where it comes from so uniquely. In Australia it's called Shiraz, and we'll also have wines from France, California, and the Oregon side of the Walla Walla valley. A fantastic opportunity to explore the grape in its different guises.
- Domaine des Lises Crozes-Hermitage 2015 $31
- Mas Grand Plagniol Costieres de Nimes 2012 $18
- Domaine Faury Colline Rhodaniennes 2016 $25
- Benevolent Neglect "Las Madras Vineyard" Syrah 2015 $45
- Mount Langi Ghiran “Billi Billi” Shiraz 2015 $17
- Rudius Syrah "Stoney Vine Vineyard" Walla Walla Valley 2013 $56
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm! $20 per tasting.
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.