Friday, March 30th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Back Room Blow Out LXXVI
Please join us for our 76th Backroom Blowout from 5-8 p.m. We welcome local vintners and wine importers to pour their wines and tell their stories. Come in, grab a wine glass and enjoy their wines and chat with them. And if you like their wine, take some home!
Here's who we'll be hosting and which of their wines you get to try:
Alma de Cattleya wines, poured by winemaker Bibiana Ravez Pisoni, the SF Chronicle’s Winemaker of the Year in 2015:
- Alma de Cattleya Chardonnay Sonoma County 2015 $23
- Alma de Cattleya Pinot Noir Sonoma County 2016 $27
Coho Wines poured by Gary Lipp, trained by Robert Mondavi AND Paul Hobbs:
- Old Poodle Dog Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014 $41
- Coho "Headwaters" Napa Valley Red Wine 2013 $52
Idlewild Wines, poured by Sam Bilbro of Idlewild Wines, a Sonoma family producer - 2 blends made from Italian varieties:
Importer Estate Wines Ltd, poured by David Wise:
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Tasting fee waived with purchase of any 2 bottles from this event. Free is good!
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.