Friday, March 23rd from 5:00-8:00 PM
Sherry Tasting & Lesson
Sherry is one of the most historic and greatest wines in the world. It comes in an incredible range of styles, from bone dry to lusciously sweet. Come try six different wines, all a different style, including one from sherry's neigboring region, Montilla-Moriles, and learn all about this fascinating wine from our resident Sherry Certified Specialists, Matthew and Jaeson.
- Valdespino Sherry Inocente Fino M.V. $17.00
- Valdespino Sherry Manzanilla "Deliciosa" 375 ML M.V. $12.00
- Emilio Lustau Sherry Oloroso "Don Nuno" M.V. $26.00
- Perez Barquero Gran Barquero Amontillado $21.00
- Valdespino Sherry Palo Cortado Viejo C.P. M.V. $55.00
- Cesar Florido Moscatel Dorado M.V. $15.00
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- $20 tasting.
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.