Thursday, March 22rd from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: Sangiovese
Sangiovese is the most planted variety in Italy and it produces an incredible range of styles from everyday to majestic. Come and discover its unique flavor profile and our own local version, the Rodeno clone from Villa Ragazzi.
- La Massa Toscana IGT 2014 $23
- Villa Ragazzi Sangiovese Napa Valley 2014 $42
- Poggerino Chianti Classico 2014 $27
- Roccafiore Montefalco Rosso 2014 $19
- Terralsole Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2005 $89
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- $20 tasting.
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.