Thursday, March 15th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc is a familiar variety, but this is a chance to discover how it varies according to region, producer, and price. Taste six wines from New Zealand, the Loire, and California, priced from $13-$65. Quite a range!
- Ponga Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough 2016 $15
- Les Deux Moulins Sauvignon Blanc 2016 $13
- Serge Dagueneau Pouilly-Fume "Les Pentes" 2015 $26
- McGah Family Scarlett Sauvignon Blanc Rutherford 2015 $23
- Bos Ode to Fume Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley 2015 $28
- Shared Notes Les Lecons des Maitres Sauvignon Blanc Russian River Valley 2015 $65
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.