Friday, March 9th from 5:00-8:00 PM
We have a selection in the shop of what we call "mustache wines" – made from unusual grape varieties and obscure regions that appeal to wine geeks like us. We’ve got Cali Arneis, Trousseau Gris, and Valdiguié for you to try, as well as some unusual French and Italian wines. Come taste the unexpected!
- Fatto a Mano Mendocino County Arneis 2014 $29
- La Clarine Farms Sierra Foothills Petit Manseng 2016 $32
- Köfererhof Alto Adige Kerner 2015 $26
- Tenuta delle Terre Nere Etna Rosso 2016 $24
- Domaine de Labarthe Gaillac 2010 $18
- Kivelstadt Venturi Vineyard Mendocino County Charbono 2016 $31
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.