Thursday, March 8th from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: Merlot
The third-most planted grape variety in the world and the most planted in France, Merlot is made in a variety of styles from light and fruity to serious and heavy. Come discover what Merlot is capable of, with wines from Bordeaux, South Africa, and of course California.
- Chateau d'Arce Castillon Cotes de Bordeaux 2015 $25
- Bink Merlot "Hawks Butte" 2012 $26
- Rust en Vrede Stellenbosch Merlot 2015 $21
- Chappellet Merlot Napa Valley 2013 $43
- Arietta Hudson Vineyards Merlot 2014 $75
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.