Friday, March 2nd from 5:00-8:00 PM
Taste of Spain
Spain is one of the great, historic wine-producing countries – and it’s also one of the most unpredictable. Experimental winemakers are resurrecting old grape varieties and reinventing old regions – such as Godello from Valdeorras, Garnacha from near Madrid, and, most famously, Garnacha and Cariñena from Priorat. Explore this vast, varied country with our selection of 3 whites and 3 reds – all equally fantastic!
- HIRUZTA “Zuri” Txakolina 2016 $23
- RAFAEL PALACIOS Louro Godello Valdeorras 2016 $22
- MAS CANDÍ Tint Sec Penedès 2016 $20
- CHRISTO DEL HUMILLADERO “Granito del Cadalso” Sierra de Gredos 2016 $17
- NIN-ORTIZ Planetes Amphora Priorat 2013 $35
- CASA CASTILLO Monastrell Jumilla 2015 $14
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.