Thursday, March 1st from 5:00-8:00 PM
Great Grape Study: Chenin
Tonight our Great Grape Study focuses on Chenin Blanc, one of the great unheralded white grapes of the world. It produces a wide range of wines from dry to sweet to sparkling, and it thrives in both cool and warm climates. We’ve got six wines for you to try – from its classic home in the Loire, with both dry and sweet wines, here in California, and a mystery wine for you to assess!
- DOMAINE DE LA NOBLAIE “La Grande Ourse” Chinon 2016 $16
- VIGNOBLE MUSSET-ROULLIER "Le Moulin de Chateaupanne" Anjou Blanc 2015 $20
- DOMAINE HUET “Le Haut-Lieu” Vouvray Sec 2016 $37
- NEWBERRY Chenin Blanc Merritt Island 2016 $22
- DOMAINE HUET Vouvray "Haut Lieu" Moelleux 2015 $53
Plus a mystery wine! Customers get to choose if it should go into the shop!
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.