Friday, November 17th from 5:00-8:00 PM
We are pleased to present you with a tantalizing array of holiday wines. We have selected a mix of dry and sweet, still and sparkling, juicy and jammy wines that lend themselves to festive sipping and serious food pairing. Come by any time between 5 and 8 p.m. and try this eclectic mix. We hear through the grapevine that a famous local winemaker is screaming for joy about one of the gems below. Your $20 tasting includes the following:
- Domaine Huet Petillant Brut 2013 $33
- Seehof Riesling Feinherb 2016 $19
- Domaine Bernard-Bonin Initiales B. B. Bourgogne Blanc 2015 $29
- Domaine de Grand Garant "Le Vivier" Fleurie 2015 $21
- Gros Ventre Pinot Noir "First Born" Sonoma Coast 2013 $60
- Coho "Headwaters" Napa Valley Red Wine 2013 $52
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- $20 per tasting
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.