Friday, October 27th from 5:00-8:00 PM
We're back this Friday, Oct. 27th, from 5-8 p.m. for a tasting of sparkling wines and popcorn (while it lasts, so come early)!
We will be featuring two Champagnes, one a rosé and the other a blanc de blancs from Le Mesnil along with unique wines from Savoie, Italy, Armenia, Hungary. The line-up is as follows:
- Sparkling Rosé from Eugene Carrel in Savoie, France, 100% Gamay $22
- Bele Casale Prosecco from Italy – a dry one from the grape now known as Glera $16
- Keush Methode Traditionelle from Armenia made with local varieties Khatoun Kharj and Voskehat $21
- Királyduvar Sparkling Furmint and Harslevelu (the grapes used in Tokaj) from Hungary $33
- Champagne Aubry Rosé Brut from Jouy-les-Reims, a traditional mix of Pinots Noir & Meunier and Chardonnay $59
- Le Mesnil Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru, all Chardonnay $46
- This is drop in tasting. Come anytime from 5 to 8pm!
- Reservation not necessary.
- Wines poured on sale for 10% discount during the event.
- The cost of the tasting will be $20 and all the featured wines will be marked down 10% that night.